The Marina has a great grill festival going on their Seafood offerings. Some of the freshest produce I have had, this is certainly a place . to try out. Some amazing grills which I had from The Marina. Every dish fought for its place of fame. Pair that with sangria and we have a nice happy buzz.
Interiors of The Marina
I loved the interiors and the sight for sore eyes of seafood on ice . They are also into sustainable fishing which is basically eating the right seafood in the right season to lessen environmental impact.
What we wolfed at The Marina?
1. Namarico Fish Satay (Seer Fish) – Americana Sauce – Good starter with mildly spiced seer fish. Good balance of flavors
3. Chutneywala Jinga (Shrimps) – Loved the hit of the chutney flavor on the prawns.
4. Peshawari Macchi – Seer fish Cubes with Nutmeg & Mace – a fun dish to eat because of the light flavors of the spices
9. Punjabi Crab – Mud Crab with Yogurt, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin & Coriander – Another favourite, this was exquisite with complete justice done to the crab meat, good flavors which does not dominate the crab meat but compliments it.
10. Pahadi Pomfret – Black Pomfret in Mint, Spinach, Coriander & Green Chilli – Pomfret is one of my favourite fishes which is easy to eat with just a middle bone to be removed. A clean flavorful fish and this dish is as goo as it can get.
12. Tender Coconut Kheer – Exquisite with the right balance of sweetness to bring this whole soiree to a delightful end.
Us with Happy tummies
The festival is on till Nov 30. 2018 so come get your seafood fix !