That’s a dark chocolate tart with Oreo crust I made on my parents anniversary. One of the easiest way to make it too..
1. Heavy cream
2. Dark cooking chocolate broken into pieces
3. Amarulla Liquer or anything that catches your fancy
5. Oreo cookies
6. A child to lick the cream off first 🙂 (or u could crumble it using the cream in it as well !!)
Lets begin !!
1. Grind the Oreo cookies in a blender adding little quantities of butter so u get this course crumble
2. Spread that over a pan. You could use any pie or tart ones with the removable base for best result and refrigerate it overnight
3. boil the heavy cream till it starts to bubble and pour it over the broken down chocolate and leave it for 5-10 mins. The hot cream begins to melt the chocolate by then. Add amarulla and the raisins and mix it well till you get this smooth creme. Pour it over the oreo crust and again put it in the fridge (NOT freezer) for cooling it.
4. Decorate that as your imagination would let you. Take it out of the pan, cut and serve………..Eat slowly to savor the taste 🙂
Since there is no egg or gelatin even the veggies can enjoy this 🙂
Linked to ABC Wednesday (V)