One of the easiest desserts to make, all ingredients are easily available and the instructions are easy to follow too.
- Orange cake slices (The more the merrier and depending on how much u plan to make…..No I did not make it of course 😀 )
- Cream cheese
- Eggs (3) (Separate the white and the yolk)
- Castor Sugar
- Fresh Cream
- Whipped cream
- Dried fruit (Raisins and sultanas)
- Add sugar to the egg white and whisk till its fluffy but not peaky(preferably with a mixer but if you strong enough try with hand)
- Combine the cream cheese, cream and honey and the dried fruit
- Add in the whipped cream, egg yolk and the cream combine
- In a bowl set the orange cake slices as a base and squeeze lots orange juice on it ( I prefer it fresh) till the cake absorbs all of it. Crush the biscuits and spread on the cake slices so it forms a layer.
- Preheat oven to about 180 C and bake it for about 30 mins
- Take out let it cool and then pour in the cream combine. Refrigerate and enjoy
Linked to ABC Wednesday